To everything, there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven.
It’s time to pause and offer gratitude for the blessings that have been bestowed upon us.
Roman Goddess with Cornucopia
- We are thankful that our insurance coverage has not yet been cancelled.
- We are appreciative for websites that work as promised.
- We are grateful when our personal approval rating is above 50%.
- We acclaim the president for his interim deal with the Iranians, a government that supports Bashar Al Assad, funds Hezbollah and refers to Israel as a rabid dog.
- We offer Hosannas to Democrats Dianne Feinstein, Harry Reid, Barbara Boxer, Joe Biden and Barack Obama who were all vehemently against dismantling the Senate’s filibuster rule until they were for it.
Diverging from sardonicism, I hope that all enjoyed a Thanksgiving holiday filled with mirth and laughter in the presence of loved ones. To those who find themselves in one of life’s valleys, I hope that brighter days are ahead for you and sooner than you expect. Find a piece of joy and seize it.
Warm wishes to all.